Kaizen Institute - Success Story
India's premier biopharmaceutical company develops, manufactures and supplies generic active pharmaceuticals.
Unbalanced packing line: Allocation of work is not balanced in the packing line which results in lost of production time, rejects and productivity loss.
- Productivity improvement in the manual packing line.
- Balancing the packing line
- Re-arrangement of manpower
- Implementation of a Mizusumashi system
- Rejection analysis for reducing rejects
- Productivity/Manpower for Vial packing increased by 31,6 %
- Productivity/Manpower for Pick-fill and Seal machine packing increased by 92%
- Rejection level for the last 30 batches reduced by 85 rejections
- 5S Audit score increased from 30% to 56%